In 1997, Microsoft launched a free web-based email service called Hotmail. It allowed people to keep their messages on the server until they deleted them and gave users an account with more than one inbox that could be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet. The name was chosen as a punning reference to America Online’s “You’ve got mail” greeting.
Hotmail’s first year of service was used by the public mostly as a free web-based business card and online directory for people to share their email addresses, physical addresses, interests (such as sports or music), hobbies, favorite things (like movies) with others on the Internet in order to communicate more easily via email.
Hotmail accedi is a free email service that offers you 1 TB of storage, the ability to search your emails, and much more. Hotmail also allows you to download their app for iOS devices. In this blog post, we will discuss how to download the app on an iPhone or iPad.
The Hotmail app is a really great email service that has been designed with convenience and user-friendliness in mind. It’s simple to use, and it provides you with an excellent way of managing your mail through the cloud.
How To Download Hotmail app on iPhone / iPad / iOS Device
Step One: Open the App Store on your iOS device.
Step Two: In the search box, type “Hotmail” and hit enter or tap Search. You will find a list of results that are from different apps with Hotmail in their name. For this blog post, we want to download the official Hotmail app so make sure to tap “Hotmail” from the list of search results.
Step Three: Tap Get, then Accept & Download at the top-right corner of your screen. You will be prompted with a Terms and Conditions agreement before downloading Hotmail on iOS devices so make sure to scroll down and read it carefully in order to proceed. If you agree to the terms, click Agree and then tap Get.
Step Four: When you’re done reading through the Terms of Service agreement, a message will appear at the top saying “It’s ok with us.” You can now download Hotmail Loggin on your iOS device! Congratulations 🙂
About Hotmail iOS App
The app has a simple, but very modern and beautiful interface. It’s sleek design is pleasing to the eye with its blue background and white text against it. The font they use for headings looks good as well- it’s easy on the eyes when reading through emails or other content you need to read quickly.
- The user interface is very nice, simple, and pleasing to the eye.
- They use a white-on-blue background with black text for headings that’s easy on the eyes when reading quickly through emails or other content.
- The app experience itself has some great features too! One of my favorite things about it is that it’s so easy to add a photo, video or audio file and then send them as an attachment with the email.
- The app experience is nice overall. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to attach pictures, videos, and audio files!
- The font they use for headings looks good as well- it’s easy on the eyes when reading through emails or other content you need to read quickly.